Jul 26, 2013

A year into Mortgage

In about a week's time, I am proud to say that I survived 1 year in banking (mortgage).

It was really tough. I believe that there are both pros & cons in every single job, and I believe this 1 year is sufficient for me to decide if I am really in for this.

The good thing that I like about this job is the flexibility. I don't have to be on time at 9 or 10am every single morning like an OL who just wait for lunchtime, and have to be in the office all the time waiting for 6pm.
(Hey, don't think that we work lesser hours. We simply start slightly later, but we end really late).

I love my job because of my wonderful colleagues as well. WE SO LOVE !! I really love the laughter in the office, although 99% are on dirty jokes. Only we can understand each other's stress, even without telling the whole story. We know what we are tired of just by hearing a sigh. We laugh at each other's curse/swear, and often ask each other 'Hows You?
Feels so bless to have met each and every of them :)

We love-hate our job! most of the days we have ppl say:

  • fk la, quit la quit la...
  • typing my resignation letter now
  • tender tmr
we are really stressful >.<
its hard to explain.


We work 24/7.The non-stop phone calls/texts after office hours. paperwork.
out of our job scope duties: check valuation, collect valuation fees, advise like a lawyer/property and insurance agent/consumer, extend credit card limit, bargain for lower legal fees, etc etc
showflat duties, events & entertainment. NO PEACE NO PEACE !
customers & agents all chasing for approvals & money ! stressssssssss

Anyway, to sum up, it was a tough year.
I met really nice and really bad ppl.
Thank you to everyone who had made me a better person :)



No comments:

Post a Comment