I went NUS sports n recreation building. So many clubs/cca and sports to choose from!!
Walking around and seeing all those students engaging in their respective activities then I realise that I actually miss running, swimming, captain ball, badminton, etc. I miss PE lessons now.
I was dark when I was in primary sch cause I love to run. I could run the entire reservoir! 'RUN' not walk !! I miss the satisfaction now.
I always participate in sports day and I had 3 rows of gold award for nafa test and hence had a really tall trophy because of this. They called it the ''special award'', given to me in p6.
All my trophies were either from Shan or sports activities.
I had a gold for skipping in primary school and then 1 for highest sit ups during sec sch. Ok, the latter one wasn't expected.. It's actually weird.
Some medals for cross-country too.
Omg, I miss sports. How can I forgot that I'm a sporty person.
Sports is healthy.. So y not ?
School life is so different in uol.
No clubs, no cca, no new friends.
I don't feel that sense of belonging to sim and will not be proud of it even when I grad.
No comments:
Post a Comment