Cannot take it anymore,
Crying non-stop.
Can't rant in twitter
Can't rant in fb
U don't understand and the worst will be to make u understand and then teach you what to do.
Can't rant to my friends cause the story is too long.. All the unhappy stuffs, can't finish in a day
And I'll feel worse digging them up.
I'm puzzled about you.
How is it that u are able to see me cry and not do or say anything nice.
How is it that u know that I'm not feeling good about something and do nothing. And the next time u see me, it's as though nth had happened.
Y r u not worried when I say that i don't believe you. And when I say u are not ready.
Distracted to study again , this is seriously fml.
Feel like flying away to somewhere..
Loving this corner now.
No comments:
Post a Comment