The family went 659 auntie hse for gathering, like a post new year party thing. Although the auntie did invite me as well, I didn't go.
We r not close and she is not my relative either. She is close to the family because of the god thingy.
Anyway, my dad just came hm at this hr cause he went to play mi at 651 auntie's hse. I don't really like this family. I think they kind of make the family under them. Cause they r rich and able to provide financial aid to the god thingy. Its not that I don't like them, after all they din do anything to me too. I just feel uncomfortable seeing them like part of the family when they are strangers to be. Saying hi to them when I'm at my da ma hse feels weird as though I'm the guest rather than them.
They just simply make me feel a step further away from the family each time.
Sometimes I'm jealous that my sis, my dad n most of them seems so close with one of them.. While I seldom get to see and spend time with them.
I still love my family though..
But sometimes it's just so hard..
No comments:
Post a Comment