Jan 5, 2012

Boring updates

Failed to upload Christmas pictures using the blogger app..
Will upload soon at home when I'm free, which I got no idea when.. Never ending stuffs to do all the time.

Just a quick n short update:

4.1.12
-Paid exam fees of $1888 Ytd at Relc
-went far east after that to get pok's present
-visited pink parlour for pedicure while waiting for ch
-dinner at ion
-stayed up till 2.4am to finish up ESSP assignment 2!

3.1.12
Classes n tuitions

2.1.12
It's ph! Had a good sleep, packed my room (a little messy again now) went imm- diaso so awesome :) n I got 9 items !! Main motive of going imm is to return the Starhub Scv boxes !
Didn't manage to go jb premium outlet with ky..

1.1.12
First day of 2012.
Returned the car in the morning, took a nap n MJ

31.12.11
Last day of 2011..
Dinner at bottle tree park n went JOn's hse for party. It was in fact fun.. It would be awesome max with the bffs ard!! But still, the party was great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment