Dec 30, 2011

Domestic stuffs

I hate handling bills n letters (insurance, Cpf statements, etc)
As of now, I need to cancel starhub's Scv n the phone line in my room.
Then, I got to subscribe chAnnels that my dad wants from singtel..
Sigh, it's complicated.

My mum who is paying all the bills had no idea what is going on. Till now, she is still unsure Starhub is under whose name etc..
Communication is so hard!

So, dad took 2 days to paint the living room all by himself. I helped out a bit ok.. This is called father-daughter bonding, I like :)
Poor him, Elbow swollen now. And he still need to paint the other house on this coming weekend.
Sometimes when i look at him, I feel that he is really old :( but he is still
Handsome and attractive, hahaha. There is a reason y he has got
2 wives ok.. I think he can be a 'auntie-killer' now. He is vain! You won't see him with white hair one!!
I want to graduate faster so that we r able to take family photo!!

Love my dad :) rain or shine, he will send and pick me up from place to place.. Safely n fast..
Call him when I'm hungry n he will bring food back for me.
Washes my aircon, got me a table lamp..

I think my next entry will me 'my dad'

No comments:

Post a Comment