Playing mj at my sis's hse right now..
Packed all the clothes for flea tmr, gonna bring my sis's luggage home later n put all 5 bags of clothes in. So excited :) I hope I can sell at least half of it cause it's really damn Sian to bring them all back again.
Woke up early this morning, craving for Starbucks caramel macchiato.. And so, I really went Jp to get a grande one ..
Feels so nice to treat myself well :)
Called my sis a lot of times but she didn't pick up my call this morning! I'm suppose to meet xingying and her at Chinese garden platform to go tuition Tgt but I can't reach her until 9.40am when the tuition is at 10am! RoAr.. She picked up my call and told me that she just woke up.. Dotx..
So I went elite first without xy.. Xy managed to come in class on time but I feel sad to see her 'just wake up' face and she didn't had breakfast . Lucky I got her a sausage bread fr breadtalk for her break. During break, she told
Me that she woke up at 9.30am and then went to my sis's room.. Haha, I just feel like laughing at my sis.. Cannot make it !
Bf picked me up after tuition and I went to collect the clothes rack from qy's friend for flea Tmr. Went to my dama's hse to have dinner (bf counted 20 dishes). Yummy :) home
Cooked and so many variety to choose from, feels as though I'm having
Buffet :) Had a lot and felt very satisfied!
No comments:
Post a Comment