Nov 30, 2011

Nov is coming to an end

Slacking at my sis's place right now And waiting for ch, mum, sis, bro in law to finish the game..

My eyes are so freaking itchy!!

Gonna go to the clinic Tmr, sch to return book, meet deb for lunch and do some revision.
Tuition classes starting on this thursday at elite @ west coast.. Time to start earning money for all the Christmas presents :) its a joyous occasion :) love the lightings and all the Christmas songs playing everywhere..

I guess I'm still feeling insecure. This really sucks.. :( hoping that I can place my priorities right, get busy and have no time to even think about it.
I want to start work soon, a job where I get to travel to many places pls.. There is so much that I want to see..

No comments:

Post a Comment