Hoho..finally got my iPhone :)
Thanks Mark for borrowing me his spare iPhone 3GS for the past 3 mths! Finally, I've got myself one alr.. Finally~
It's white !! Very harpi !
On my way to tuition now.. But I'm late due to the rain.. It started raining since late afternoon. I thought that it gonna stop when I leave for tuition but nonono. grr..
So I went to the polyclinic this morning. It's a long wait.. So I went to have mac big b'fast! The doc din give me anymore antibiotics!! He said that the one I had previously was quite strong alr.. This is bad news.. Strong but I still can't recover. So he game me lozenges, the usual yellow flu medicine and 1 more for the fever. I might as well don't consult the doc cause I've got strepcils and leftover yellow pills.. Dotz.. Waste my time !!
Is there any flood somewhere ??
No comments:
Post a Comment