Jul 28, 2012

大日子

Alright, so it's the so called 大日子. It's kind of like..one of the god's birthday ?
Its all about religious stuff

When I'm young, I might say that I'm taoism or Buddhism since I follow my parents..
But ever since I have my own point of view, I consider myself as a free thinker.

It's complicated.
My mum is a vegetarian, and prays to the 'guanying' while the other side 'tiao dang' ? It's contradicting for my mum.. I feel that she is somehow disloyal?
I'm not against any religion, including christian. I just feel that we should decide the religion depending on which one convinces us more, and not just follow blindly and have no idea of the rationale behind.

I consider myself as a free thinker cause I don't see the need to have a religion. I care for things on earth and the people around me, more than those that I can't see.

Sometimes these stuffs don't make sense to me. people pray for things to go smooth, for safety, good health, good fortune, and etc.
It leads ppl to get lazier because they approach these once they have problems, without searching for other alternatives and solution before that.
Like when u fall sick, the first thing u hear from your parents is to approach the god and not the doc. Wtf ?

The purpose of this is suppose to help ppl. However, all I see is that it's tiring my family members out.
My dad rushes here and there to get the food and stuffs, and hence has no time to pick his grandchildren to school. As a result, they didn't attend school for days. So, I can alr foresee that my sis, someday, will ask the god for help to make her kids smarter, or more focus in school.

It's nonsense to me.

Rushing here and there, carrying heavy stuffs, sleeping late and getting up early, etc etc. it's not for a day, but a few days.
Afraid of unable to squat down, my dama specially asked me to bring her to the doctor at potong pasir to get medicine.
Travelling all the way there and spending the money.. The god pay for it ? No! I do so.
They claimed that the god let them win lottery...so ? In return, to thank the god, they buy stuffs and present to then. So where is the money ? Back to them. Furthermore, I'm not surprise they that win lottery scientifically as their lottery expenses can be as high as $400 a month.
They need to learn this new term 'probability'. The more u buy, u have higher chance of winning.

My mum, sis, brother, and even my bro-in-law got to take leave for this crap. FYI, 7 days of leave to tire themselves.
-clowns-
So, spending time on this, probably my bro will fail his property test since he got no time to study. Then how ? Go to the god again. Pray that it will let u pass the next time.
Pls see that the next time he passes is because he failed once and has more to study.. Not because of that statue.

Anyway, I did go over (downstairs) on the night before the big day, with the purpose of playing mj, and to help my pathetic and skinny old man to move stuffs. Definitely not because I'm showing respect for the dead statues.

Then on the actual day, I went down again, to help my sis to look after her kids. I see it as a gathering since my relatives will be there.

So my family members, in lime green and pink uniform, look damn loser to me. If they fall sick cause of this, no time for more impt stuffs, run out of
Money someday due to buying so
Much food to pray (it's like a buffet all the time, and it all goes into the bin), I will help them. Only in the condition that they get rid of all the crops in the living rm.

They got to stop all these and move on normally in life.
Strive for what they want and not abide something that they don't see.

It's reasonable to go to that thing only when there is no more solution to problems, and that 100% effort had been done.



No comments:

Post a Comment