I don't know what feeling is this.
Am I angry ? Sad? Hurt?
No one will know how I feel. Even if I explain, no one will understand.
I questioned myself if I'm being childish n if I really want u to die. Will I really feel nth if u die ?
To choose whether u should live or die, I'll go for the latter.
I'll probably cry cause the rest blames me but not because I feel hurt that u died.
How much I hate u :
-Wants to throw your letter into the bin when I see your name. Hope u get fines for late payment :)
-Sweep all the dusts into your room
-imagined u in a car crash n can't survive
-show attitude n be really rude to anyone you bring home. Despise them totally.
-hearing your footsteps, I hope u break your legs someday
-hope u never be able to clear debts
-hope u nv get a gf n get married.. Lonely till u die.
-hope u smoke more n get tb
-hope u get slashed by ah bengs outside thx to your kuailan face.
Many many..let everything happen !!!
Tonight I cry myself to slp.
No comments:
Post a Comment