Oct 21, 2011

Distractions

I need to set my priorities again. I need to focus and know what i want.
It a bit tough to sit infront of my laptop now to finish up my FI assignment with thinkings going on at the back of my mind. Get lost. These should be the things that i should complete:

  • All assignments (ESAP, FI, MM, IM)
  • Revise and do readings
  • Resume
  • Get P1 and P2 assessment books for 2012's syllabus for the tuition centre
I need to do well in my last year to maintain at 2nd upper class so that i am confident to apply for the job that i already had in mind.

I'm a super poor girl in Nov :( 
no pay from Elite cause we are having a 1 month break
no pay from wx's side cause i'm stopping her tuition for good.

Spent time with gee,yan and yi last night, celebrated the oct's babies birthday. Finally went Dempsey and chilled at West Coast Mac to talk after that till 3+am. 
Its nice to share joys and pour out frustrations and problems with them. But i feel a little :( after all the chats cause, once again, i'm forced to face the facts. Sign

-I don't want to get affected anymore, i'm trying hard-

:) i hope all my friends are happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment