Jul 2, 2008

i got no idea y am i talking so much more to the rest than to you.
and yes, i mean more, a lot more.
i don't understand or what ?
haii..

i feel so "don't care" by u
but i got no clue on whats the point by saying already.

i would say i'm not going to look, hope & think...but naturally i would still ?
-LOSER-

I HATE NIGHTMARESSSSS
I HATE NIGHTMARESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
i repeat, I HATE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 1000000 times..
especially when you dream of someone pass away! AGRH.
turned into a cat when i wake up, scary cat!
thought of it still scares me now.
usually i would forget about the dreams that i had..
but i can rmb it so clearly now. ARGH.

tmr is tuition for eng and maths. BLESS ME.
and tonight, i got to go through all the phonics CD and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment